Location(s): United Kingdom (home office)
Employment Type: Full-time
Are you a self-driven and results-oriented former teacher who is excited about educational technologies? Do you have a passion for presenting new ways of teaching and learning to large audiences?
If so, prepare to join i3-Technologies, an innovative and fast-growing scale-up that’s expanding globally!
Sales Enablement & Support
• Provide pre-sales/post-sales support and schedule demonstrations with educators
• Develop and deliver training for (1) internal teams, (2) channel and alliance partners and (3) end-users
• Develop resources that increase the sales pipeline and shorten the sales cycle
• Work with sales team to define territory plans, account plans and joint plans with alliance partners
Customer Engagement & Evangelism
• Be the expert regarding improving learning outcomes and new ways of learning
• Advocate the benefits of i3 solution to enhance teaching and learning (e.g. live events, user groups, workshops, webinars, social media, etc.)
• Engage with technology influencers (consultants/advisors, media, bloggers, etc.)
• Expand the i3ALLSTARs (teacher community) and online learning platform content
• Work with product management and product marketing to define go-to-market (GTM) plans
• Define tactics to increase user adoption and achieve repeat purchases
• Identify incremental revenue opportunities with i3 products and services
• Expand brand awareness and increase lead generation through the formation of strategic alliances and collaboration with industry groups
• Lead the finalising of legal agreements and manage the daily governance of alliances
• Identify opportunities that boost innovation and thought leadership at i3 (e.g. universities and research councils)
• 3+ years of experience teaching in primary or secondary (KS1-KS4) school
• 2+ years of experience in a sales/presales role
• Solid understanding of educational systems, priorities and trends (such as personalised learning, gamification, STEM, mobile learning, social learning, etc.)
• Comfortable cold-calling educators and scheduling product demonstrations
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and with an aptitude to excite an audience
• Enjoy working within a dynamic, scale-up environment and competing against established competitors
• Valid passport with ability to travel throughout the UK and to international markets
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Experience developing and facilitating professional training for educators
• Capable working within the technology (software and hardware)
• B2B sales experience with an established network of AV and IT integrators
• Working knowledge of learning management and analytics software (such as Blackboard, Moodle or D2L).
• Additional European language (such as German, French or Spanish)
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, and a fun place to work.
This is home-based role with travel (up to 50%) as required. You will be an active member of the i3 team, which communicates and collaborates daily using the latest conferencing technologies—including our very own collaboration software and hardware!
i3-Technologies is a young & innovative brand forming part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.
The i3-Technologies portfolio of products is available in nearly ninety countries and supplied through a network of value-added channel partners that provide best-in-class service delivery and support.