Location(s): United Kingdom, France or Germany (home office)
Employment Type: Full-time
Are you a self-driven and results-oriented business development professional who enjoys presenting to large audiences, hunting for new business opportunities and driving revenue growth?
If so, prepare to join i3-Technologies, an innovative and fast-growing scale-up that’s expanding globally!
Sales Enablement & Support
• Develop and deliver training for (1) internal teams, (2) channel and alliance partners and (3) end-users
• Develop resources that increase the sales pipeline and shorten the sales cycle
• Work with sales team to define territory plans, account plans and joint plans with alliance partners
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to increase revenues per account
Customer Engagement & Evangelism
• Be the expert regarding collaboration and new ways of working (NWOW)
• Advocate the benefits of i3 solution to optimise work flows collaboration (e.g. live events, user groups, workshops, webinars, social media, etc.)
• Engage with technology influencers (consultants, architects, media, bloggers, etc.)
• Develop a community of i3 product champions and online learning platform
• Work with product management and product marketing to define go-to-market (GTM) plans
• Define tactics to increase user adoption and achieve repeat purchases
• Identify incremental revenue opportunities with i3 products and services
• Expand brand awareness and increase lead generation through the formation of strategic alliances
• Lead the finalising of legal agreements and manage the daily governance of alliances
• Identify opportunities that boost innovation and thought leadership at i3 (e.g. universities and start-up incubators)
• Minimum university degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales/presales role
• Solid understanding of network environments (e.g. Microsoft & Cisco)
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and with an aptitude to excite an audience
• Proven ability to develop business plans and business cases focused on value and return-on-investment (ROI)
• Enjoy working within a dynamic, scale-up environment and competing against established competitors
• Valid passport with ability to travel throughout the UK and to international markets
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Experience working within the technology (e.g. software, IT or audio visual or telecommunications)
• Understanding of different workflows and activity based working (ABW)
• B2B sales experience with an established network of IT channel partners and global systems integrators
• Experience in responding on RFQ/RFP/ITT requests
• Working knowledge of UC platforms such as Skype for Business, Zoom, Cisco Spark, Web RTC and others.
• Additional European language (such as German, French or Spanish)
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience, and a fun place to work.
This is home-based role with travel (up to 50%) as required. You will be an active member of the i3 team, which communicates and collaborates daily using the latest conferencing technologies—including our very own collaboration software and hardware!
i3-Technologies is a young & innovative brand forming part of the i3-Group of companies, a privately held, family-owned company founded in 1968 and with headquarters in Belgium. The company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interactive technologies for group collaboration.
The i3-Technologies portfolio of products is available in nearly ninety countries and supplied through a network of value-added channel partners that provide best-in-class service delivery and support.